Monday, September 6, 2010

Thing 13

Exploring the social bookmarking websites was very interesting. I have never heard of these before, and I can definitely appreciate their usefulness. I have always hated how my bookmarks could never travel with me to new or different computers, and now I don't have to worry about it! When I talked to my librarians about this, they both use Magnolia and said it was very easy. I also like that you can see other people's bookmarks and this could be very useful in the library profession. Social bookmarking would be very helpful for both teachers and students alike as they research. Being able to instantly access the research they have already found from any computer not only saves times but also potentially saves other resources as well. What a great idea for bookmarking!

Schwab

No comments:

Post a Comment