Monday, July 26, 2010

Thing 12

In reading about posting to a blog, two of the thoughts I found interesting were deciding whether or not to use an alias when blogging, and the importance of responding to blogs and being less of a lurker. I never really thought about these issues before. And I believe I am guilty of lurking as I never think I have anything relevant to say.

I made comments on the following Library2Play blogs:
Becoming Mary Poppins (Thing 11)
Flower Power (Thing 12)
Nalepa's Notes (Thing 9)
Now what am I supposed to be doing? (Thing 19)
Bloggin' with Ogden (Thing 7)

As a soon-to-be-owner of a rescued Great Pyrenees dog, I searched for blogs connected to this breed. I left comments on The National Pyr Blog and Great Pyrenees 360. I was surprised to find only a handful of blogs about this breed, but these two blogs seem very informative and useful. I was also surprised that one of the blogs required a name and email before it would let me post a comment. Very interesting is the world of blogs!
Schwab

No comments:

Post a Comment