Saturday, July 24, 2010

Thing 9

I tried several of the blog search tools, and added a few blogs to my reader. My favorite one was Edublog. I found it the easiest to use and it was relevant to my career as a teacher and librarian. I added "Creating life-long Learners," and "Hey Jude." I spent the most time here and would like to go back and spend some more. The most difficult tools to use were Suprglu and Syndic8, as I couldn't get either one of them to work. Syndic8 has a bug that the webmaster is aware of and is trying to work out. Topix was a bit too newsy for my needs. I didn't get on Atomic Learning because of the necessary passwords I didn't have. I also liked Technorati, and added another blog from here to my reader, called "Langwitches." This is a totally new world for me, one which I need to explore more in detail in the future. Pretty interesting!

Schwab

No comments:

Post a Comment