Saturday, July 24, 2010

Thing 8

I found some pretty cool library/book blogs to follow. What a handy tool to put your fav blogs on and look at them all in one spot! That will save a huge chunk of time! I can use this both at school and in my personal life. At school, I can organize blogs by titles, such as books, library help, etc., and just look for what I need in a given situation. At home, I can keep up with blogs and opinions that interest me, and also, any local news information I choose to know. This would be a great tool for any teacher and administrator to find blogs that pertain to their interest or subject matter, and teachers could have their students keep up with certain blogs, and maybe incorporate that into class discussions and/or lessons. What a great tool for all!


I also made a public page for my starred items!


Schwab

No comments:

Post a Comment