Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thing 2

I read the Seven Habits info., and watched the blogging powerpoint. Very interesting and confusing. This is all new to me - wish me luck!

The easiest habit for me to practice is being proactive, because I am in control of myself and I can change how I react to external forces.

The most difficult one would be to sharpen the saw, because I am not good with maintaining a balance with the dimensions mentioned. I tend to be one-tracked, and neglect other aspects of myself, so habit # seven would be the most difficult.

Schwab

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy! I think I am just the opposite of you. I tend to help others and take care of things off task instead of doing what I should be for me.
    The hardest habit is then is staying motivated and taking control of my own.
    Thanks!
    Joy :-)

    ReplyDelete